In today’s highly competitive markets, small, women, and minority businesses need a competitive advantage. Besides your expertise, leveraging minority business certifications can level the playing field, access opportunities, and attract large companies to recruit you for their diversity supplier program or as a teaming partner.
We offer the following certification assistance services:
Minority Certifications Offered
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SD/VOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
Commercial Diversity Supplier
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certification
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
The benefit of a small business certification gives you access to the federal government $500+ billion purchasing in goods and services from business owners, and certification is a great strategy to grow your business.