CEO Development Program
This program is designed to provide a transformational experience for CEOs not only for their business but also for their personal lives. Developing participants as a catalyst for change, the CEO Development Program offers participants experience-driven insight to create tangible solutions to fixing fatal mistakes, finding balance, and managing success without burning out.
The program consists of:
- Mind Your Business 12-Step Signature Coaching Program. This 12-week CEO peer-group coaching program is for business owners who are seeking to elevate their skills and acumen. We offer facilitated exercises to examine myths, personal barriers, old beliefs, and obstacles to building and scaling a successful business. Participants will learn from each other and develop an action plan to take their company to the next level.
- Learn the skills, behaviors, and mindset of successful CEOs and business owners and how they influence and inspire others to believe in their dream
- Learn how to communicate your vision, purpose, and aspirations with people and build a network that energizes you.
- Strengthen the skills required for effective leadership, proven through science and research.
- Develop the skills needed to drive transformational change to succeed in today’s environment.
- Improve insightful awareness to overcome sabotage behaviors and how to break the pattern.
- Learn and receive help with problems and ideas when you don’t have the answer.
- Build a broader network with other fellow CEOs and business owners, and benefit from ongoing program and MYB community activities.
Founders & Entrepreneurs Leadership
Research shows that women and minorities are often “diamonds in the rough” and hard to find amongst the lights. With the right support and development, they can build businesses that rival fortune designated companies. The Founders & Entrepreneurs Leadership Development Program (FELDP) is designed for founders and entrepreneurs to develop leadership skills. We prepare them to tackle finance, sales and marketing, risk management, supply chain, and human resources problems.
FELDP is a comprehensive entrepreneurship development program designed for founders and people planning to leave their job or retire and ready to start a business. This program is designed to develop knowledge, abilities, and behaviors needed to excel and run a successful business, build high performing teams, and prepare for success.
- Learn the basics of organizing and building a legitimate business.
Prepare founders and entrepreneurs to be ready to lead, build capabilities and capacity.
- Develop communication and influential skills to attract and inspire talent to join their organization.
- Identify strengths, gain personal insights, and identify ways to further their professional growth.
- Equip participants with knowledge, skills, and strategies to manage their organization and teams successfully.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion, and equity research shows the return on investment as a business strategy – this is also true for women and minority business owners. Inclusive businesses offer a culture that is innovative, profit-driven by customer service and human capital. Having business initiatives that foster the development of resources and inclusion is good for business.
Our consulting services help women and minority-owned business define strategies to attract the best and brightest talents from diverse backgrounds, foster an inclusive industry culture, and, most importantly, help our clients and their leaders to understand, interact with, and ultimately provide support to diverse employees with a level of competency required for success.