BHFL Contractors Group Capabilities
CAPABILITIES STATEMENTDownload Capability Statement
BHFL Contractors Group, LLC is a certified DBE, minority woman-owned small business specializing in providing quality maintenance and construction services. Our skilled labor and licensed contractors are experienced in the commercial, federal and residential markets. We offer our clients the best value at the lowest price, timely completion, and most importantly, quality results.
Our customers are military installations, banking asset managers, private investors, real estate management firms, commercial developers, federal agencies, military housing, tenants, and homeowners interested in selling.
SELECTED PAST PERFORMANCE
Aspire Restoration Services, Marietta, GA
- HR/Recruiting Support Services for Houston, TX and Miami, FL FEMA’s Emergency Disaster Recovery Prime Contractors. Recruited truckers and equipment operators to remove and transport debris to designated zones.
Subcontractor engaged to provide rehab services for residential properties for sale or lease. Tasks included installation of new appliances, painting, repair of dry wall, pressure washing, lawncare, and tree pruning.
Quantum Installation Group, Atlanta, GA
- Installation subcontractor for national project to reset bakery /deli area. Scope of work included demolition, millwork, painting, signage, and assembly. States included California, Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Philadelphia, Chicago, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee. Recruited and managed a team of 40 subcontractors.
Premier Property Preservation Group, Dallas, Texas
- Subcontractor engaged to inspect, rehab and winterize abandoned properties in Georgia and Alabama. Tasks included debris removal, tree pruning, lock change, and making arrangements to evict squatters.
BHFL Group’s NAICS Codes
- 238351 – Residential Finish Carpentry Contractors
- 238911 – Residential Site Preparation Contractors
- 562110 – Facilities Support Services
- 238221 – Residential Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- 562212 – Hauling Trash & Debris
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 321918 – Other Millwork (including Flooring)
- 238350 – Finish Carpentry Contractors
- 238320 – Commercial and Residential Painting
- 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Residential and Repair Services
Drywall repair, painting, millwork, ceiling repair
Window and door repair, dryer vent installation, gutter cleaning, and repair
General maintenance, demolition, debris removal and brush / tree clearing
Safety modifications and senior living modifications
Shelf installations, tile floor repair, and installation, roof repair
Lawn maintenance and sprinkler repair
Sticky door, deck repair, and pressure washing exterior and driveways
Minor plumbing and minor electrical when licenses not required
BHFL Contractors Group have a team of skilled trades and licensed general contractors experienced with building codes and regulations to ensure on-time project delivery within budget constraints. Construction services include:
- Remodeling or renovating an existing space
- Lease Make Ready
- Tenant Improvements
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Office Remodeling
- Office Retail/Industrial Tenant Build-Out Construction
- Installation, Repair, and Restoration of Concrete and Asphalt
- Masonry (brick) Work and Repair
- Installation and Repair of Gutters and Downspouts
- Door Replacement and Repair
- Sheetrock Repairs
- New Construction