Imagine What Could Happen… If You Had A Roadmap To Increase Your Revenue Within A Year…
BHFL Group helps CEOs to develop a mindset to breakthrough fear and “good enough will do.” Renzie and her instructors excels at helping their clients become leaders, influencers, and catalysts for change.
All of our programs are tailored for business owners, CEOs, and entrepreneurs to experience personal and professional breakthroughs for self transformation. Our executive group coaching program will increase your confidence, identify your superpowers, will help reignite your passion, and fully utilize your strengths to scale and achieve revenue goals.
|A Free BOSS T-shirt|
|A Free BOSS Coffee Mug|
|A Free BOSS Tote bag|
|A 60-page 12-Step Signature Workbook|
|A Customized Roadmap to Grow Your Revenue|
|Guest Speakers – Successful CEOs & Business Owners|
|Follow-Up Maintenance Coaching|
|Access to Additional Services|
$1500 Limited Offer
Business Academy Programs
BHFL Business Academy understands success is a mindset. We provide a well-rounded approach to assist women and minority-owned businesses in developing their leadership skills; and build, scale, and sustain a thriving business that creates jobs, impacts local communities, and recruits and retains talent.
CEO Development Program
This program is designed to provide a transformational experience for CEOs not only for their business but also for their personal lives. Developing participants as a catalyst for change, the CEO Development Program offers participants experience-driven insight to create tangible solutions to fixing fatal mistakes, finding balance, and managing success without burning out.
The program consists of:
- Mind Your Business 12-Step Signature Coaching Program. This 12-week CEO peer-group coaching program is for business owners who are seeking to elevate their skills and acumen. We offer facilitated exercises to examine myths, personal barriers, old beliefs, and obstacles to building and scaling a successful business. Participants will learn from each other and develop an action plan to take their company to the next level.
- Learn the skills, behaviors, and mindset of successful CEOs and business owners and how they influence and inspire others to believe in their dream.
- Learn how to communicate your vision, purpose, and aspirations with people and build a network that energizes you.
- Strengthen the skills required for effective leadership, proven through science and research.
- Develop the skills needed to drive transformational change to succeed in today’s environment.
- Improve insightful awareness to overcome sabotage behaviors and how to break the pattern.
- Learn and receive help with problems and ideas when you don’t have the answer.
- Build a broader network with other fellow CEOs and business owners, and benefit from ongoing program and MYB community activities.
Founders & Entrepreneurs Leadership
Research shows that women and minorities are often “diamonds in the rough” and hard to find amongst the lights. With the right support and development, they can build businesses that rival fortune designated companies. The Founders & Entrepreneurs Leadership Development Program (FELDP) is designed for founders and entrepreneurs to develop leadership skills. We prepare them to tackle finance, sales and marketing, risk management, supply chain, and human resources problems.
FELDP is a comprehensive entrepreneurship development program designed for founders and people planning to leave their job or retire and ready to start a business. This program is designed to develop knowledge, abilities, and behaviors needed to excel and run a successful business, build high performing teams, and prepare for success.
- Learn the basics of organizing and building a legitimate business.
Prepare founders and entrepreneurs to be ready to lead, build capabilities and capacity.
- Develop communication and influential skills to attract and inspire talent to join their organization.
- Identify strengths, gain personal insights, and identify ways to further their professional growth.
- Equip participants with knowledge, skills, and strategies to manage their organization and teams successfully.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion, and equity research shows the return on investment as a business strategy – this is also true for women and minority business owners. Inclusive businesses offer a culture that is innovative, profit-driven by customer service and human capital. Having business initiatives that foster the development of resources and inclusion is good for business.
Our consulting services help women and minority-owned business define strategies to attract the best and brightest talents from diverse backgrounds, foster an inclusive industry culture, and, most importantly, help our clients and their leaders to understand, interact with, and ultimately provide support to diverse employees with a level of competency required for success.For more information click here
Mind Your Business Now (MYBN) 12-Step Signature Coaching is our premiere offering.
Identify Your Superpowers
Reignite your passion and fully utilize your strengths to multiply your revenue and duplicate your effort without burning out.
We Start By Elevating You
Fix fatal flaws that are holding you back and draining the life out of your business.Take the Test
Increase your confidence
Influence and fully utilize your strengths to scale and achieve your revenue goals.
$1500 Limited OfferGet Started
WOMEN AND MINORITY-OWNED BUSINESSES
Developing business owners to understand their role and contribution to the economy in relationships with the community, economic growth, and social equality.
OF MEASURING GROWTH COULDN’T BE GREATER THAN RIGHT NOW!
Shift women and minority business owners’ mindset to think and act boldly to grow and sustain their business.
Improve business credibility through education, training, coaching, and implementing processes, policies, and systems to minimize risk factors.
Partner with large corporations to invest in women and minority business owners as partners of their social mission to build sustainable economics in minority communities.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Our goal is to grow your business using our proven methods. And we want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the Program. We offer a 30-day refund period associated with purchasing our programs and services. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
Meet Our Expert Team Members
We Are The Leading Experts For Women And Minority Owned Businesses. Now more than ever, we believe women and minority-owned businesses must seize the opportunity to expand their footprint in their industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive a course outline, including dates, and you’ll have lifetime access to the tools and resources for MYBN 12-Step Signature Coaching Program! #MYBN
How does lifetime access sound? After you complete the program, you have unlimited access to the tools and resources and as long as you like across any and all devices you own.
As soon as you can, please notify the program success coordinate to assist you with your need, getting assignments, and rescheduling with your coach.
To qualify, you’re required to do all the work, show proof you did the work, completed the coaching sessions, ask for help on the Q&As or guidance to take advantage of the tools, workbook, assessments, and assignments. You must show that you implemented the action items assigned to you within 14 days of purchase.
We offer a 30-day refund period for purchases. However, in order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in the program, completed the assignments, sought guidance to take advantage of the tools and resources, and implemented actions steps agreed to by
you. Please note, if you select the multiple payment plan option, we are not able to stop payments without a refund request being approved.
Other Business Academy Services
To support your success and growth, the academy offers the following services:
Our team of really experienced business coaches helps entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals grow and overcome the challenges of starting, growing, and scaling a business. We help our clients:
- Identify gaps and target goals
- Develop new strategic relationships
- Create a growth strategy
- Think BIG!
- Sustain performance
SBA Women and minority business certifications are an excellent opportunity to diversify your revenue portfolio, create new market opportunities, and create new strategic relationships.
Minority Certifications Offered
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SD/VOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
Commercial Diversity Supplier/State Certifications Offered
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Certification
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
Our experienced specialists take on the tedious burden of preparing the application and ensuring you met all the requirements necessary.
How Does the Process Certification Work?
BHFL team is proud of our 100% rating for clients who received their certification. Here is how we accomplish this rating:
- First, we do a review of the certification criteria and requirements.
- Next, you will complete an intake questionnaire to set up your online account.
- You are then assigned a specialist who will help you gather all necessary documents, and they vary by business type.
- Your specialist will communicate weekly/bi-weekly your progress by phone, email, or ZOOM.
- Last, before we submit your application, we check and double-check all requirements.
Certified, Now What?
Post-certification, the academy offers business coaching to help our clients create a business development strategy to leverage their newly awarded certification to support target revenue goals.
Schedule Your Free Business Growth Consultation Call
We’re a 501(c)(3)
BHFL Business Academy is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 84-5037852. Donations are tax-deductible. We are classified by the IRS as a Charitable Organization. To make a charitable donation, go to